Ruth H. Silva is a yoga instructor and dancer. With a passion and flair for student engagement and choreography, she educates and delights associates and clients alike. As a professional dancer for over twenty years, Ruth has enjoyed a career that has taken her from her home in England to destinations all around the world. She demonstrates exemplary leadership of group fitness instructor teams, dancers, and entertainers in various capacities.
• energetic, adaptable, and motivated
• able to demonstrate success at training, supervising, and instructing others
• able to demonstrate strength in administrative tasks as well as verbal and written communication
• adept at customer service, with more than 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry and
• an excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Her credentials include:
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 – with Michelle Pietrzak-Wegner
- Clinical Techniques Intensive – with Yoga North’s International Soma Yoga Institute
- Yoga Teacher Training Completion – 200 hour Yoga-Alliance Approved Teacher Training Program at Yoga Pointe, Inc., Lakeland, FL 2011
- Zumba Fitness Certification, Basic (2011 Convention Delegate) 2010
- CPR/First Aid Certification,YMCA Annual Renewal
- Basics of Mudra 2016 – with Indu Arora
- SomaYoga Intensive 2014 – with Yoga North
- Alignment Yoga – 2014 – with Scott Anderson
- Hospitality and customer service training